Agent Scripts are detailed instructions that agents can use to make sure customer interactions are handled methodically and correctly.
To create an Agent Script, follow these steps:
- Click on the Services tab placed on the side navigation.
- Click Outbound Services then select Agent Script.
- A list of all the agent scripts appears along with the relevant details.
- Click on the Add Agent Script on the top-right of the page.
- Enter the Name, Description and select the List.
- To enter the message, drag the pre-defined fields in the message segment to create a dynamic message.
Note: The agent script with dynamic fields will populate lead details in real-time to the agent in the Dialer agent panel.
You can perform the following operations from the Select an Action button.
- To modify an agent script, click Edit. Update the Details and click Submit.
- To create a duplicate agent script, click Clone. Enter the Details and click on Submit.
- To remove an agent script, select Delete.
Updated 3 months ago