This article is focused on the AWS(Amazon Web Services) and SFTP(Secure File Transfer Protocol) recording transfer retry mechanism for the admin panel. This contains the step-by-step walkthrough about the same.
To begin, log into your existing account on Smartflo.
- Navigate to the Reporting>AWS/SFTP Transfer Logs Tab from the side navigation pane. You’ll see the list of logs for all the failed recordings.
|Unique call identification ID assigned to each call
|Date and Time of each call recording
|Failed recording error message
|Whether the recording is successfully saved or not. Valid Values: Success/Failed
|The number of retry attempts made by the user to transfer the recording.
- You can search for any particular failed call recording using the corresponding details of the call such as Call-ID, From/To Date, and Status(success/failed).
- Click on Failed Recording Logs View button to view the error message.
- Click the Try Now button to retry each failed recording for a success message.
- Click the Show Retry History button under the summary logs section to get the list of retry logs.
|Number of times a retry request is made
|Retry Date and Time
|Date and Time Info of retry attempt
|Success or Error Message received
|Unique code for each request made
- Click on the Export button to download all the logs.
Updated 3 months ago