Steps to integrate Salesforce CRM with Servetel
- Login to your Servetel account.
- Select Integrations under Services tab.
- Activate the integration with Salesforce CRM by toggling the switch.
- Click the Instruction button.
- Click the Enable button on top-right corner of the page.
- Select the user for integration and click Save.
Note: The user phone number in Servetel and Salesforce should be the same.
- Login to your Salesforce account.
- Now, login with the user account on Servetel and Download the package under Salesforce integration page.
- Select Install for All Users and click Install.
- Type and select Call Centers in the search bar and then click OpenCTI.
- Now, click on Manage Call Center Users.
- Search the user for which you want to enable integration and click on Add to Call Center.
- Click on Add More Users to further add additional users.
- Type App Manager in Quick Box and click on Edit for Sales (LightningSales).
- Click on Add Utility Item and then select Open CTI Softphone and save it.
- Select Sales from app launcher.
- Click on the phone icon on the bottom-left corner and enter your Servetel credentials to login to the softphone application.
Now you are ready to make calls from Salesforce CRM using Servetel.
Updated 3 months ago