The Servetel portal allows you to add & manage system recordings. You may create a new recording as per your requirements or you may also upload an existing recording, which can be used with IVR, Voicemail or Call Broadcast service.
To upload a system recording, follow these steps::
- Click on the Services tab on the side-navigation.
- Click System Recordings.
- A list of all the system recordings appear along with the relevant details.
- Click on Upload Recording.
- Enter the File Name & select if you want to upload an existing recording or create a new recording.
- Browse & select the audio file from your local drive in case you wish to upload an existing recording.
- Select Create Recording in order to create a new recording.
- Enter the text & click on Generate.
- Click on Upload and Save.
|Enter the file name of the recording.
|Select Recording Type
|Choose whether you want to upload an existing recording or create a new recording.
|Input Speech Language
|Select the speech accent from the existing options.
|Input Speech Voice
|Select the voice sample from the existing samples.
|Input Speech Text
|Enter the recording text.
To edit, delete and mark system recording as music on hold, click on Select an Action & hit the required option.
Updated 3 months ago