Steps to Integrate Servetel with Bitrix24.
- Login to your Servetel account.
- Select Integrations under the Services tab.
- Select Bitrix24 and turn on the toggle, it will move to the Integrated Application section.
- Click on the Instructions button.
- Activate the Bitrix24 for the user by clicking the Enable button.
- Login to your Bitrix24 account.
- Install the Servetel application.
- Login to your Servetel account using user credentials and click Authorize.
- Once the authorization is successful, you will get the following pop-up.
- On the Bitrix24 homepage, select Servetel application and toggle on if you want to save leads automatically and click Save.
- Click on the Telephony section under the More tab, and select Configure Telephony.
- Select Telephony Settings and select default number for outgoing calls as Servetel application.
- Under Telephony User select Configure and select the number for outgoing calls as Servetel application.
- Now you are ready to place calls by clicking the phone icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Enter the number and click Call.
Updated 3 months ago