Auto-Attendant is an automated voice that is played when someone picks up a call. We can also set the destination where the call is to be transferred after the recording ends.
The Servetel portal allows you to view and add an auto-attendant.
To add an auto-attendant, follow these steps:
- Click on the Services tab on the side-navigation.
- Click Auto-Attendant.
- A list of all the auto-attendants appears along with the relevant details.
- Click on Add Auto-Attendant.
- Enter the Name and Description.
- Select the Recording and Destination and click Save.
Click on Select an Action button to perform Edit or Delete operation on auto-attendant.
Updated 3 months ago