The Servetel portal allows you to view call detail records (CDR).
To view CDR, follow these steps:
- Click on the Call Detail Records tab on the side navigation.
- A list of call records along with the relevant details appears.
- Click on any CDR to view various other options, which include call recording, call flow, etc.
On clicking a particular CDR, there are various other details you can look into:
- Call flow - It is a road map of the call which shows when the call rang, which IVR options were pressed, which department it was routed to, which agent answered it, and when it was hung up.
- Add note - This option allows you to add a note for a call.
- View/Add contact - Click the option to add the contact number to an existing contact group.
- Send SMS- Click this option to send an SMS to the selected number.
- Block - Click the option to block the selected number. It can be unblocked later.
- More information - Click this option to know about the hangup cause, DTMF, reason key, and agent ring time.
Call Detail Records allow you to listen to or download any call recording.
To download any call recording, click on the download button.
You can switch between the CDR for Incoming, Click-to-call, Broadcast, and Dialer calls, by clicking on their respective tabs.
You may also choose to filter the CDR based on the parameters provided.
|Enter the source number.
|Select the destination number.
|Choose the IVR on which the call was routed as per the caller's input.
|Select the department to which the call was routed.
|Choose the agent who handled the call.
|Select whether the state of the call was answered or missed.
|Select the constraint used along with call duration.
|Set the duration of the call.
|Select Yes/No if any note was created.
|Search CDR with any key phrase.
|Select the calls based on their location.
|Choose the call operator e.g.- Jio, Airtel, etc.
Updated 3 months ago